16/09/2012 - Celebration of 28th Anniversary
Since 1984, the Yau-man Institue has been teaching some of the great legacies of chinese culture: Martial Arts and Tracional Chinese Medicine
During this period we:
- Taught more than 5000 students of various ages
- Participated in demonstrations of many celebrations and festivities
- on the Liberdade Neighbourhood in Sao Paulo;
- on the Hakka Association from Brazil;
- on the Buddhism Zulai Temple;
- on the "Casa de Beijing" as celebration of the Chinese Olympic games;
- on many sports events of the Chinese comunity in Sao Paulo.
- Promoted Friendship Tournaments between the Yau-Man schools, with presentations of free hand techniques, weapons and combat.
- Graduated instructors and martial arts teachers
- Graduated health professionals on Chinese Medicine and Acupunture;
- Practiced free acupuncture clinic to the population
Each year we celebrate with joy always emphisizing the friendship bonds and the respect to the yau-man teachings.
All these acomplishments were possible with the help of a group of students who have dedicated themselves during all these years.
The Institue has always tried to achieve its biggest purpuse: encourage healh, well being, repect and friendship. All of this was possible because of the persistant and perseverance of its fouder, the Master Yip Fu Kwan.
Here are some of the activies of The Yau-Man Institute:
- Acupuncture treatment at the clinic or at the pacient's home
- Kung Fu and Tai Chi Chuan training
- Demonstrations of the Qi-Lin and Lion Dance on events and festivities
- Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Courses