BASIC ACUPUNCTURE AND CHINESE MEDICINE COURSE
Internacional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture Graduation Course
Acupuncture is a therapeutic treatment part of Traditional Chinese Medicine that consists on the insertion of various types of needles on specific points on the body with in order to stimulate and regulate the corporeal energy and balance the Yin and Yang.
In addition to Acupuncture it is necesary to comprehend and practice the other types of Chinese Medicine treatments like Moxabustion, Cupping, Eletrotherapy and Auriculotherapy. This course is different compared to other schools because it enumarates the similarities and differences between the Allopathic and Chinise Medicines.
The purpose of the course is to qualify the student to treat any type of pathology according to the Traditional Chinese Medicine. The Chinese Medicine is indicated for pain, emocional disturbances and complex diseases.
Programmatic Content - 2010
- Histórico e desenvolvimento da Medicina Tradicional Chinesa
- Story and development of the Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Yin Yang
- Wu-Xing (5 elements of nature)
- Zang-Fu (Organs and visceras)
- Qi e Blood
- Jin-Luo (Pontos, Meridianos e colaterais)
- Jin-Luo (Points, Meridians and Collaterals)
- Chinese Etiology and Pathogenesis
- Four Diagnostic Methods (inspection, interrogation, palpation and tongue)
- Pulsology and tongue
- Moxabustion and Cupping
- Eight Principles (Yin and Yang, interior and exterior, heat and cold, excess and deficiency)
- Syndrome Differentiation(Zang Fu, Qi and blood, 8 principles, 6 Meridians)
- Treatment techniques for the most common pathologies
- Professional ethics
- Special insertion and manipulation techniques
- Recipes and combination of points
- Supervised clinic practice (on the 2nd year of the course)
- Essay orientation
- Instructor: Master Thomas Lo.
- Target Audience: Graduated professionals.
- Duration: 2 years.
- Time: 1 weekend per month - Saturday (14:00 to 18:00); Sunday(09:00 to 16:00).
- Início: 13 e 14 de março de 2010.
- April 17th and 18th
- May 15th and 16th
- June 12th and 13th
- July 17th and 18th
- August 14th and 15th
- September 11th and 12th
- October 9th and 10th
- November 13th and 14th
- Dezembro 11th and 12th